ok dear reader, i’m sitting here having been gently chastised for removing a button from my site. i’m also struggling to comprehend the complexity of tribber and it’s teething problems. many times i get excited, too much many would say and over involve myself, while i drag others screaming against their will, into my excitable state.
so what in the efe’n blazes does mean ? well it means that i’m going to have to curtail my enthusiasm, or at least restrict it’s impact on others. so here is a new list, you might be aware that i like lists, if not, it don’t matter because here is another one.
- don’t assume others know how to use their computer.
- don’t even need to think they do.
- refrain from insisting that my immediate need matches theirs.
- don’t think that because the mother truck’n internet is global that everything i post is visible.
- don’t get pissed off when you discover that all you hard work ( ? ) can’t be seen.
- don’t be annoyed that those preoccupied religious types don’t share your view of the world.
- do remain smug in the knowledge that they should.
- bring in the washing before it fries in the sun.
- enjoy the fact that you are on call and that you are ready for anything, shit is that the phone.
- stop writing out nonsensical lists that really don’t mean anything.
- be prepared to change your ways and welcome with open arms the opportunity to do so.
- wonder what it will be like living in a retirement home, itunes, cigarettes, good food, warm bed, medical care, cable tv, films and privacy .. don’t sound sound so bad does it.
- end the list at thirteen to piss off the superstitious.
so there you have it, a change of thought and a really wonderfully fantastic lesson from www.gsinc.co.uk – what more would you want on a sunday ? no i can’t give you money, or fame but i can give you a backlink if you want.