hello, ( a conversation i have with many of the tradespeople i seem to find myself dealing with ). could we please co-ordinate for you to quote on some work i need doing, ( what i’m thinking is that i have cash burning a hole in my pocket ), great you can – thanks. how about – insert date and time.
what happens next, boils my socks and stretches my brain cells to a higher plain, it makes me so unpleasant, look out here’s some language, foul language and less than pleased language. no fucker turns up, or if that previous exchange is a message left by me on their machine, no fucker rings you back.
next time anyone of those brain dead, moronic, pig ignorant mother truckers dares to complain about the wonderfully buoyant australian economy, how slow business is, or indeed how hardly done by they are by all sorts of other mother truckers, i might have to return their pig ignorance with some of my own.
it seems that every time i deal with a tradesperson, they do any number of the following, some do all:
- complain about other tradespeople.
- complain about clients.
- fail to turn at all.
- fail to turn up on time.
- fail to carry out the work they’ve been engaged to do.
- arrive without the fuzing part they needed to do the job, so they have to go off and buy it.
- claim that things are tough.
- moan about the government, of course when you ask for specifics or try to carry out sensible political discourse, you realise immediately that they are pig ignorant in all things.
- they blame others for the fact they can’t do their fuzing job
- they want more money than they quoted, maybe to cover their shopping trip and their own fuzing inadequacies.
ok – that’s it. fuz them all, well not all my plumber and the appliance guy, they were great. here’s some serious live music to “calm” the savaged my well fuzed mind. http://youtu.be/ikToTa8xDhE - yes it’s 30 odd minutes, i’ve a lot to calm down.